Washington D.C. Meeting
The St. Regis Washington, D.C is an icon of restored elegance where glamour meets tradition. Your Washington, D.C. meeting will come alive with advanced audio/visual solutions, customized catering, and expert event planning services.
With flawless attention to every detail, our professionals assure your meeting or event transpires seamlessly.
At a Glance
Total Guestrooms/Suites: 172
Number of Meeting Spaces: 8
Largest Meeting Space: 2,508 square feet
Room Tax: 14.5%
Food & Beverage Tax: 10%
The St. Regis Washington, DC originally opened in 1926 and provides classically elegant indoor and outdoor event space designed in the Italian Renaissance style.
Inquire about hosting your next luxury Washington, D.C. meeting with us and experience our impeccable service firsthand.
Telephone: (202) 879-6940
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. features eight beautiful meeting and event spaces that offer undeniable beauty, high-speed functionality and superb hospitality for business meetings and gala events. Our space is a preferred venue for society affairs, political events and life celebrations.
Our executive boardrooms delight, inspire and motivate for successful business meetings.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10 - 20 guests
- Newly refurbished private event space
- Wireless internet access in all private event space
- 12' minimum height ceilings
- Professional service staff
- On site Audio/Visual
The Astor Ballroom, the hotel's largest and most sought after private event space, conveniently located on the hotel's lobby level.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20 - 200 guests
- 13' ceiling height
- Paladian windows provide natural light
- View of the adjacent Astor Terrace
- Elegant ballroom for business and social receptions
Overlooking the beauty of downtown Washington, D.C., Astor Terrace is ideal for luncheons, evening receptions and wedding ceremonies.
Ideal Meeting Size: 75 - 200 guests
- Accessible via the Salon, Astor Ballroom and exterior garden walkway
- Blue slate pavers provide 2400 sq. ft. of elegant exterior event space
- Private courtyard in the heart of Washington, D.C.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Desirably located just two blocks north of the White House, the gracefully re-imagined St. Regis Washington, D.C. is an inspiring destination for your Washington D.C. meetings, events, conferences, and celebrations.
Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) - 5 miles
Dulles International Airport (IAD) - 27 miles
- All private event space is free of columns and obstructions
- 12' minimum ceiling height in all private event space
- All private event spaces have solid walls to ensure confidentiality
- On site catering and event management specialists to assist with the planning and servicing
- Outstanding cuisine for business and social occassions
- BWI Airport
- Dulles International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Hillwood Estate Museum and Gardens
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park
- The White House
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Corcoran Gallery of Art
- International Spy Museum
- Lincoln Memorial
- National Geographic Museum
- National Georgraphic Museum
- National World War II Memorial
- The Smithsonian Institute
- The Washington National Monument
- Union Station