The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
923 16th and K Streets, N.W., Washington, DC, 20006, United States
4.2/5 339 reviews
A Luxury Washington D.C. Hotel In The Heart Of The Capital
A captivating journey awaits in the Capital Region at the St. Regis Washington, D.C. Boasting flawless service and an impeccable location, our 172 guest rooms and suites play host to dignitaries, royalty, and refined travelers alike.
Allow our signature St. Regis Butler Service tend to every detail of your suite experience. Our luxury Washington D.C. hotel offers our signature and local interpretation of the Bloody Mary cocktail and an evening champagne sabering ceremony for an experience to remember.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Enjoy a Fourth Night with our Compliments
Virginia Wine Month
For the month of October, we invite you to partake in Virginia Wine Month at The St. Regis Restaurant & Bar. Select from five unique wines by the glass, and enjoy them with decadent food pairings guaranteed to provide you a fresh and satisfying dining experience.
Sunday Brunch. Perfected.
Enjoy the magical combination of the Capital's quintessential Sunday Brunch, in a historical setting complemented by soothing Live Jazz on your next sensory weekend experience in D.C. Featuring a Chilled Seafood Station, Champagne Cart, Bloody Mary Station and local fresh farm products, your favorite brunch items are prepared to perfection.
Children under 12 years dine free with the purchase of an adult meal. 10% Sales Tax & Gratuity not included. $20 per person beverage package also available.
Earn 1,000 Starpoints per stay and more
Register for SPG® Explore More by November 30, 2017 and stay between September 12, 2017 - January 15, 2018 to earn:
- 1,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay
- 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you stay 25 or more nights
Enjoy a Fourth Night with our Compliments
Stay three nights this season and enjoy your fourth night with our compliments and a full America breakfast for two in our St. Regis Restaurant.
Reserve your experience online, contact your preferred travel professional, or by phone with rate plan STR4NF at 866-716-8116.
Allow your wedding to pay for your honeymoon
When you select The St. Regis Washington, D.C. as your wedding destination you’ll receive special rewards and bonus Starpoints® which you can apply towards honeymoon nights.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints*
- Overnight guestroom or suite accommodations at the hotel for bridal couple
- Sparkling toast for you and your guests during the reception
- Valid on weddings booked by December 31, 2017 and held by December 31, 2018
Contact a Wedding Specialist at (202) 879-6903 or request more information online.
*Offer valid for wedding contracts signed by December 31, 2017 and hosted by December 31, 2018. Earn one Starpoint for every $1 of your wedding contract. Starpoints are awarded at time contract signing. See hotel for details. Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program is required to receive Starpoints. Join for free at SPG.com. Earn one Starpoint for every $1 of contracted food and beverage and room rental fees, maximum 100,000 Starpoints. Apply Starpoints toward Free Nights at more than 1,100 Starwood hotels and resorts worldwide.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 339 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This stay lived up to the St Regis name for quality. From checkin to checkout, the hotel provided a professional and warm environment, friendly and detailed. The room was well apportioned and the service and food were great. Within a quick walk to many sites, including the White House and many Smithsonian museums. Would highly recommend!
- Check-in time, 3PM
- Check-out time, 12PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Overnight $54.24 plus tax; Daily $27.12 plus tax; Restaurant $14.41 plus tax
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 6
- Afternoon Tea Ritual
- Complimentary daily champagne sabering - Lobby reception
- St. Regis Butler Service in suite accommodations
- Complimentary House car (SL550 Mercedes) for suite guests
- Shoe shine service in the lobby
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
St. Regis Washington, D.C. is located at 923 16th and K Streets, N.W, in the heart of the Capital.
- BWI Airport
- Dulles International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Hillwood Estate Museum and Gardens
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park
- The White House
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Corcoran Gallery of Art
- International Spy Museum
- Lincoln Memorial
- National Geographic Museum
- National Georgraphic Museum
- National World War II Memorial
- The Smithsonian Institute
- The Washington National Monument
- Union Station
How To Get Here
Uncompromising service and distinctive cuisine at our Washington, D.C. restaurant
Exceptional moments await as you indulge your love of fine food and wine.
- The St. Regis Restaurant
- The St. Regis Bar
Hours Of Operation
Events beyond expectation
Washington D.C.’s premier address for meetings, executive retreats, weddings and gala events.
- World renowned, Astor Ballroom
- 11,388 sq ft of impeccable event space
- Bespoke wedding possibilities
- Unrivaled event staff
- Private dining
- 172 guest rooms and suites