The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
923 16th and K Streets, N.W., Washington, DC, 20006, United States
4.2/5 326 reviews
A Luxury Washington D.C. Hotel In The Heart Of The Capital
A captivating journey awaits in the Capital Region at the St. Regis Washington, D.C. Boasting flawless service and an impeccable location, our 172 guest rooms and suites play host to dignitaries, royalty, and refined travelers alike.
Allow our signature St. Regis Butler Service tend to every detail of your suite experience. Our luxury Washington D.C. hotel offers our signature and local interpretation of the Bloody Mary cocktail and an evening champagne sabering ceremony for an experience to remember.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 326 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I chose to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday at the St Regis Washington, and it was by far one of my best decisions. From start to finish, the staff made my mother and I feel super special. Michelle and the rest of the concierge liaison team helped to organize an experience for a Queen. My mother was so surprised when we arrived to the room on her birthday and the very decadent sweet treat awaited her arrival. The front desk was very welcoming and always greeted me by name, which definitely made me feel valued. James and the rest of the bellmen and valet were always courteous and accommodating. They too took the extra step of knowing and greeting all of us by name. I highly recommend the St Regis Washington as my mom truly felt like a Queen due to their high quality service and attention to detail.
- Check-in time, 3PM
- Check-out time, 12PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Valet parking: $25/day, $50/overnight (rates subject to tax)
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 6
- Afternoon Tea Ritual
- Complimentary daily champagne sabering - Lobby reception
- St. Regis Butler Service in suite accommodations
- Complimentary House car (SL550 Mercedes) for suite guests
- Shoe shine service in the lobby
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
St. Regis Washington, D.C. is located at 923 16th and K Streets, N.W, in the heart of the Capital.
- BWI Airport
- Dulles International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Hillwood Estate Museum and Gardens
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park
- The White House
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Corcoran Gallery of Art
- International Spy Museum
- Lincoln Memorial
- National Geographic Museum
- National Georgraphic Museum
- National World War II Memorial
- The Smithsonian Institute
- The Washington National Monument
- Union Station
How To Get Here
Uncompromising service and distinctive cuisine at our Washington, D.C. restaurant
Exceptional moments await as you indulge your love of fine food and wine.
- The St. Regis Restaurant
- The St. Regis Bar
Hours Of Operation
Events beyond expectation
Washington D.C.’s premier address for meetings, executive retreats, weddings and gala events.
- World renowned, Astor Ballroom
- 11,388 sq ft of impeccable event space
- Bespoke wedding possibilities
- Unrivaled event staff
- Private dining
- 172 guest rooms and suites