The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
923 16th and K Streets, N.W., Washington, DC, 20006, United States
4.2/5 (291 reviews)
A Washington, D.C. Luxury Hotel In The Heart Of The Capital
A captivating journey awaits in the Capital Region at the St. Regis Washington, D.C. Boasting flawless service and an impeccable location, our 179 guest rooms and suites play host to dignitaries, royalty, and refined travelers alike.
Allow our signature St. Regis Butler Service tend to every detail of your suite experience. Indulge in signature rituals such as enjoying a Bloody Mary or evening champagne sabering ceremony.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Enjoy a Fourth Night with our Compliments
Save 40% on your second night
Enjoy 50% off on the second room booked for kids
Reserve our Family Package at St. Regis Washington, D.C., specially tailored for younger guests and their families including:
- Complimentary stay of children under 12 in parent’s room;
- Complimentary meal for kids up to 12 years from regular menus/kids menu in the main restaurant. (Applicable to all meals during the day. Parents should make an order from regular menu to get kids menu complimentary.)
Benefit from 50% off on second room booked for kids up to 21 years of age under your name.
Reserve your stay online, call 866-716-8116, or contact your preferred travel professional. Please mention rate plan FAMPKG50.Book This Offer
Save 40% on your second night
Take pleasure in knowing that tomorrow will be met with uncompromising service and exquisite accommodations.
- For every night you pay the regular rate, you receive the next for 40% off
- Arrive Thursday - Saturday
- Two night minimum length of stay required
Reserve your experience online, through your preferred travel professional, or call 866-716-8116 and mention promotion code ZB4. Due to the exceptional nature of this offer rates are pre-paid and non-refundable. 40% is taken off the best available, non-restricted rate.Book This Offer
Privileges for AAA Members
With your AAA Member Privileges, take to the road and discover The St. Regis Washington, D.C., where the gracious traditions of a privileged era of travel are still celebrated with every moment.
Choose from discount rates or packages with breakfast or parking.
Reserve your experience online, contact your preferred travel professional, or by phone with rate plan AUTOV at 866-716-8116.Reserve your AAA Rate Today
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 291 verified guest reviews
80%of our guests
recommend this hotel
After my second stay at The St. Regis Washington, I can say, without hesitation, that this property is fantastic. I had a great stay at this hotel one year ago and my return visit remained equally as impressive as the first.
The hotel is gorgeous. The lobby is a work of art. The rooms are comfortable and refined. The location is perfect - great for sightseeing. The champagne sabering ritual in the afternoon is one the coolest signature items for a hotel - I love that ritual at all St. Regis properties. I highly recommend this property.
As with any great hotel, the staff members can set the hotel apart from its competition and this was the case at The St. Regis Washington. Vidya, who assisted me with my reservation, was incredible - efficient, professional, and friendly. The concierge staff, including Leslie, Jean Francois, and Lida, are some of the best - great recommendations and excellent service. Marta, a manager of the Food and Beverage team, made the champagne sabering ritual fun during several days of my stay. Robert of the bell staff was great too - always friendly, professional, efficient, and made me feel as though my business was greatly appreciated.
When I return to Washington D. C. again, I will definitely choose the St. Regis.
- Check-in time, 3PM
- Check-out time, 12PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Valet parking: $25/day, $50/overnight (rates subject to tax)
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 6
- Afternoon Tea Ritual
- Complimentary Daily Champagne Sabering - Lobby Reception
- St. Regis Butler Service in Suite Accommodations
St. Regis Washington, D.C. is located at 923 16th and K Streets, N.W, in the heart of the Capital.
- BWI Airport
- Dulles International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Hillwood Estate Museum and Gardens
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park
- The White House
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Corcoran Gallery of Art
- International Spy Museum
- Lincoln Memorial
- National Geographic Museum
- National Georgraphic Museum
- National World War II Memorial
- The Smithsonian Institute
- The Washington National Monument
- Union Station
How To Get Here
Uncompromising service and distinctive cuisine at our Washington, D.C. restaurant
Exceptional moments await as you indulge your love of fine food and wine.
- The St. Regis Bar
Hours Of Operation
Events beyond expectation
Washington D.C.’s premier address for meetings, executive retreats, weddings and gala events.
- World renowned, Astor Ballroom
- 4,000 sq ft of impeccable event space
- Bespoke wedding possibilities
- Unrivaled event staff
- Private dining
- 179 guest rooms and suites